Skocz do zawartości

Welcome to Świat Koni
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Help to find information about a polish horse

2 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

Ellen

niemowlak

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 2 postów
Hi! I'm so not sure if I'm on the right subejct here, I don't know polish and I'm afraid Google translate sometimes fail to tell the truth ;)

Last fall we got a horse that was imported from Poland. According to the salesman she had been attending some dressage and show jumping classes, and maybe even eventing. I wonder if someone can help me to find her former owner/owners in Poland, and maybe a way to get in touch with her breeders?

This is what I know about her:

Mare, chestnut with no white socks, a somheow crooked stripe and about 170 centimeters high, born 2006. Sire: Le Voltaire, Dam: Gitana and bred at SD Kadyny. She can be found on this website: http://www.bazakoni....voltaire-gitana

Does anyone recognize her? Does anyone know anythong about her? Then you're welcome to contact me, either with an answer here online, or send an e-mail to: linenorlin@hotmail.com

Hope you can help me out :)

platynka17

Advanced Member

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 1055 postów
  • Miejsce zamieszkaniamielec
here is contact to ex owner : http://www.swiatkoni...741,gwinea.html .
Postępuj zawsze właściwie. Da to satysfakcję kilku ludziom, a resztę zadziwi.

Gdyby można było skrzyżować człowieka z kotem, skorzystałby człowiek, a stracił kot.

Najszlachetniejsze dzieło Boga - człowiek. Kto to wymyślił?

Ellen

niemowlak

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 2 postów
Thank you so much! :)

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych